[Authentic practice of Sichuan vine pepper fish]_Orthodox practice_Orthodox roast method
In life, many people especially like to eat Sichuan cuisine. Sichuan cuisine is mainly known for its spicy, spicy and spicy Sichuan cuisine, which can give people a taste satisfaction. His spicy mainly lies in Sichuan local peppers, localChaotian pepper is the hottest. Sichuan vinegar fish and vinegar chicken are two well-known dishes. So how to make authentic Sichuan vinegar fish?
The following editors will introduce Sichuan vinegar fish while it is hot, and then the fillets are hot and tender, sour and spicy, they wo n’t fit together, showing the beauty of vinegar pepper oil!
Ingredients: One grass carp is about one and a half pounds.
Side dishes: potato flour, shredded green bamboo shoots.
Seasonings: salt, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, pepper, ramie vine pepper oil, egg white, raw flour, ginger garlic rice, yellow lantern, wild mountain pepper, millet pepper, white vinegar, wild mountain pepper water, green rattan pepper, two wattle pepper.
Preparations: Grass carp slaughter and cure, fish fillets into pieces, fish bones cut into pieces.
Practical steps: 1. Add salt, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, pepper powder, ramie seed, vinegar pepper oil, egg white, and mix evenly, then add raw flour and mix well.
2. Rinse the fish bones and keep them dry.
3. Potato flour and green bamboo shoots simmer at the bottom of the water.
4. Heat the base oil under the pan, add ginger garlic rice, yellow lantern, wild pepper, millet pepper and stir-fry until the flavor.
5. Add an appropriate amount of clear soup (with salt, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, pepper powder, white vinegar, and wild mountain pepper water).
6. Add the ramie seed vine pepper oil, cook the fish bones until they are fully cooked, remove them and put them in a pot filled with potato flour and green bamboo shoots.
Put the marinated fish fillet into the pot, open the pot until it is cooked and quickly raise the pot.
7. After loading, add ramie seed vine pepper oil.
8. Heat the base oil in the pan, add green rattan pepper, two wattle peppers, stir-fry the millet with spicy powder, and pour it into the pan.