[How to catch eight fish]_ eight fish _ how to do _ how to do
Octopus is eaten in a variety of ways, and its nutritional value is also relatively high. But how to make it, can you enjoy its unique taste and nutritional effects?
Let’s take a look at some of the methods for making secret marinated octopus for everyone.
1. Secret marinated octopus (for 2 people) Ingredients: 400 grams of chilled octopus, 10 asparagus, 1 lemongrass, 2 shallots Seasoning: 2 grams of salt, 20 grams of soy sauce, 5 grams of fish sauce, 2 grams of seafood sauce, 1 piece of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, oil method: 1, prepare the ingredients, the eight claws can be handled by the store, asparagus planed to remove the outer crust, cut into 5 cm long sections for use.
2. Boil a pot of water, put the processed octopus in boiling water and quickly simmer for one minute to remove the ice and fishy smell.
3. Immediately remove the eight claws, and use cold water for backup.
4. Pour the water out of the pot, and then pour in a bowl of water again. Add the lemongrass, ginger, and garlic cloves to bring out the aroma.
5, then add salt, soy sauce, boiled seafood sauce.
6. Turn off the heat, pour in the fish sauce into the sauce, put the octopus that has been soaked in water into the sauce, turn off the heat, and let it rest for 2 hours (forget to take pictures, know the ha) 7. Finally, put the asparagusCook, place on the bottom of the plate, and place the soaked octopus on top.
Second, warm reminder: Chilled octopus must be decanted to remove the icey smell, but the dehydration time should not be too long, usually 1-2 minutes.
The key to the so-called secret brine is that Ginger is different. Ginger and Ginger are not the same. Ginger’s role in cooking is mainly to remove fishy smell. In addition to sandy fish, it can add a special flavor. Beibu Bay Area oftenSand ginger is used to process meat or seafood. Stir-fried octopus with sand ginger is the most classic small stir-fried seafood stall.
The time to soak the octopus is limited to 1-2 hours. It should not be too long. The taste and depth will affect the umami of the octopus itself. If the time is too short, the octopus will not taste.Already.